- Special educational needs and disabilities coordinator
- Safeguarding Lead Person
- Foundation Degree in Young Children’s Learning and Development
- Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs in The Early Years
- Working Together to Safeguard Children and Young People Level 2
- Level 2- Food Safety and hygiene for Catering
- Paediatric First Aid
- Making Sense of Autism Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Various short courses
I have worked for Bright sparks pre-School for 13 years. I have a wealth of experience in child care, I first gained my level 3 in childhood studies qualification in 1998, I then studied with Leeds Metropolitan University whilst working full time to gain my foundation degree in young children’s learning and development in 2011.
I have three children of my own aged 15, 10 and 6 years old. I find working with young children very rewarding.
I enjoy socialising with my friends, going out for meals with my family and going to the gym.